That same year (1958), the Trilj factory “Cetinka,” became operational and started producing plastic. The factory was expanded in 1968, and it employed around 600 workers at the time.
In the following decades, it experienced the rapid growth of production and it employed more than a thousand workers.
With the dissolution of the former state, it lost a great deal of the market it had up until then, and it also experienced turmoil within the factory. First, the workers left, and soon after everything else departed as well.