All Saints' Church was built at the foot of the fort Cacvina. The original chapel was dedicated to St Joseph, and was built upon in 1792. At the end of the 19th century a stone tower with a loggia and pyramidal tip was added inside the axis of the main facade. The church is surrounded by an old cemetery with characteristic stone crosses.
Photo: Emil Škare