St. Roch Parish Church was built in its present form in 1924, on the site of an earlier church. The lintel surmounting the main door bears an engraved inscription: “The construction began in 1728 - in 1733 this church was built". The lintel probably originates from the old church whose construction was started in 1728 and completed in 1733, as stated in the aforementioned insctiption.
In 1898, the Cetina area was struck by an earthquake which left a large number of churches heavily damaged, including the old church in Caporice. Owing to parishioners’ contributions, the pastor was able to order the enlargement the old church which gave it its present appearance. The church has a Latin cross ground plan and a dome constructed on the roof, above the intersection of the longitudinal and the transverse vault. It preserves an old cruxifix originating from the Benedictine Monastery of St. Mary de Taurello in Split. The longitudinal vault measures 15.50 meters in length, while the transverse measures 13 meters in length.
St. Antony Chapel is located on the low side of the main road. It used to be situated on the upper side, but the road construction forced its relocation to the present site. It is a side chapel built of cut stones in 1847, according to the engravement on the front facade. Underneath its small doors there is an engravement which reads “To the health of passengers”. However, there is no engravement which would reveal who the chapel was dedicated to. It houses a statue of St. Anthony with the Child Jesus. The inscription over the door states: “Alms for St. Roch and the Holy Sacrament”.