The parish church of John the Baptist in Grab was built in 1874. It is a single-nave stone building with a rectangular apse, and the axis of the main facade has a bell tower with biphoras and a pyramidal top. The church was built on a hill near the road on the left bank of the Grab. Within it there is a walled old cemetery.
Photo: Ante Gusić