St. Stephen the Martyr Church is located in Nova Sela. It is a regional church for that part of the parish. It was built of stone in 1746. The church has an apse and a bell gable subsequently built into the front facade. It measures 9.50 meters long and 4.50 meters wide. On the occasion of his visit to the church, Archbishop Dinaric (1757-1764) put forward several objections and gave the order to procure an altar painting, four copper candlesticks and liturgical vestments, take the tombs out of the church, pave the floor, plaster the interior and place a door at the cemetery.