The Holy Spirit Parish Church was built in 1872 in Donja Tijarica (Tarabnik), on the site of an earlier church. It measures 19.20 meters long, 7.50 metres wide and 7 metres high. An altar facing the congregation was placed inside in 1974 and a concrete choir was constructed above the principal door.
It should be noted that today’s parish church in Tijarica was built on the site of an earlier, smaller and ruined church which was certainly built before 1750 and was mentioned by Archbishop Bizza on the occasion of his pastoral visit in 1750. However, the year of construction was not mentioned. According to folk stories, a wooden church once existed at the same location.
St. Nicholas the Bishop Chapel is located next to the parish church in Gornja Tijarica and serves the pastor for his daily requirements. It is a simple stone parallelogram, without apse, with a bell gable with a single opening. Today the chapel houses statues of St. Nicholas and St. Anthony.