The parish church of St George in Vojnic with a cemetery was built in 1930's on the site of an older church from the 18th century. The church has a cruciform plan with a semicircular apse and a bell tower on the front. The boundary walls of the cemetery has inbuilt Roman inscriptions and reliefs. There are medieval tombstones in the form of massive decorated stone crosses at the cemetery, which can be dated to the 15th and 16th century.
The church of St Clare is a small single-nave church with a gable roof built in a field near the village of Vojnic. Next to the church are a few medieval tombstones in the shape of a cross and the cemetery of the parish church of St George.